Depressing and dispersing package for diesel fuel and light heating oil, improving low temperature fuel parameters, in particular cold filter plugging point (CFPP) and, as a result of the dispersing agent called WASA - Wax Antisettling Additive, preventing sedimentation of paraffin crystals, falling down from frozen diesel fuel.
Multifunctional additive to diesel fuels MULTISSOL1000 allows to reach premium class diesel fuel then applying in concentration of 1000ppm i.e. 1 liter per 1000 liters of the standard fuel.
The effects of MULTISSOL1000 adding to the standard diesel fuel (of properties consistent to the PN-EN 590) are:
- keeping the supply system of diesel engine in perfect cleanliness, in particular engine with high-pressure Common Rail injection system,
- increasing the cetane number from 4 to 6 units,
- reducing the foaming of fuel,
- improving the ability to water demulsifying from the fuel.
The MULTISSOL1000 additive is fully compatible with other additives used for diesel fuels and with metal and polymer construction materials in the Diesel engine's fuel supply system
Package of additives for liquefied petroleum gases, applied in a ratio 1L of CORIMSOL to 4000kg of LPG causes:
- change of the corrosiveness class of LPG to the degree of corrosion 1,
- increase of LPG lubricity,
- uprising of anti-wear properties by LPG,
- increase of washing properties of LPG (improvement the purity of the intake system)
AQUASOL is a solubilizing additive to gasoline, diesel fuel and light heating oil increasing water solubility in the fuels; prevents and removes turbidity indelibly caused by the water presence, prevents ice crystals forming in fuel cooling up to temperature of -30ºC
In 1990, PETROL started the manufacturing of additives for liquid fuels, which are subject to continuous improvement of composition, scope of application and effectiveness in order to adapt to the changing quality of fuels.
We are currently producing the following fuel additives:
DIESOL, MULTISSOL1000, TCA-LZ800R, LUBRIKSOL, CORIMSOL, AQUASOL, AQUAGASOL.